The Aquatica Remote Control includes these features:
- Comfortably sized grip with knurled pattern for secure non-slip handling
- Quick response push button
- The remote trigger switch is equipped with a standard Ikelite bulkhead connector.
- Accepts popular off-the-shelf cords for connecting, easily extendable to 20 ft plus. The cords are not included with the remote trigger. The initial cord should be an Ikelite to Nikonos cord, for example Ikelite “4104.31, single strobe coiled non-TTL cord.
- After the initial cord, extension cords are available in 3-15 ft / 1-5 meter lengths from e.g. Ikelite. Ikelite #4102.15 4.5 meter Ikelite to Ikelite extension cord. It is also possible to chain two extension cords after each-other for a 10 meter distance.
- Full compatibility with most existing Aquatica housings
- 300 ft / 90 meter depth rating at par with all Aquatica housings
- Simple to assemble design for the travelling diver
- 1/4″-20 threaded hole for pole mounting
- A small internal remote code is supplied to interface the camera to the trigger switch.
- In older housings the secondary strobe connector is used for connecting the remote trigger. (Consequently A19302 does not include an additional remote bulkhead connector).
When placing your order, please provide us details of the exact model of your camera and housing.